Stay Fresh on the Latest Produce
Harvesting Memories Since 1946
At Beasley's, we grow a variety of fruits and vegetables. All produce grown on our farm is harvested by hand and made available to you at our Old Barn Retail Market located on the farm. This assures you the freshest and highest quality fruit and vegetables. Please check back frequently to see what's currently available at Beasley's!
- Tomatoes: Red, Heirloom
- Green Beans
- Potatoes: Red (B Size), Yukon Gold
- Seedless Watermelon
- Fresh Garlic
- Lodi Apples will be available in late June
We have Beasley’s Award-winning Fresh Frozen Apple Cider! This batch was our last pressed from the previous season. Our cider is a multi-year winner of the Indiana State Cider Contest sponsored by Purdue University. Check out the plaques at the Cider Bar! So good because it is made one batch at a time, using an old family recipe! Don’t miss tasting our amazing cider!
We press our cider in small batches to ensure freshness for you. Please note that occasionally we sell out the same day the cider is pressed. If you are in need of a large quantity or planning a visit only for cider, please call ahead to ensure availability.
Cider Bar & Treats
- Beasley’s Apple Cider Slushies
- Hand-dipped Caramel Apples: Plain and Crushed Peanut
- Amish Popcorn
- Old Fashioned Candy & Soda Pop
- Homemade Fudge: Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Walnut, Peanut Butter, Maple Walnut, Butter Pecan, Heath Bar, Peppermint Bark
- 100% Maple Syrup & Sorghum
- Fruit Butters, with and without sugar
- Hoosier Sugar Daddy Specialty Syrups
- Hot Sauces & BBQ Sauces
- Local Honey
- Preserves, Jams and Jellies with and without sugar
- Salad Dressings
From the Bakery
- Fresh Baked Apple Dumplings & Rustic Apple Tarts
- Red’s Apple Fritters – Made with our Apples
- Cinnamon Rolls/Twist topped with Icing
- Pies are available fresh baked or frozen:
- Apple, Caramel Apple Nut, Country Apple Maple, Dutch Apple, Cherry, Pecan, Pumpkin, Rhubarb.
- Chocolate Chip, Rocky Road, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle, Sugar
- Pumpkin Roll by the loaf and slice