Stay Fresh on the Latest Produce
Harvesting Memories Since 1946
ATTENTION: WE WILL BE CLOSING FOR THE SEASON ON DECEMBER 17TH!
Winter Market Hours:
ALL APPLES (except Pink Lady) are BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!!
At Beasley's, we grow a variety of fruits and vegetables. All produce grown on our farm is harvested by hand and made available to you at our Old Barn Retail Market located on the farm. This assures you the freshest and highest quality fruit and vegetables. Please check back frequently to see what's currently available at Beasley's!
- Potatoes: Red (B Size), Yukon Gold
- Fresh Garlic
- Winter Squash
- Spaghetti Squash - a light, yellow colored squash that strings to resemble spaghetti when cooked.
- Butternut Squash - a nutty flavored squash with many uses including soups, stews, roasting, and more.
- Green Acorn Squash - mildly sweet and nutty flavor with a somewhat dry texture. Excellent source of dietary fiber and great all-purpose cooking squash.
- Juicy apple with a classic apple taste: the perfect balance of sweet and slightly tart with subtle hints of pear and cinnamon. Great for baking.
- Snappy, juicy apple with a tart and sweet flavor. Best when eaten out of hand but also holds its shape well when cooked.
- Extraordinarily crisp flesh, very juicy, with a delightfully sweet, but spritely taste. One of the top 3 apples in the country!
- Extra crisp, sweet and spicy. Great for eating and baking.
- Golden Delicious
- Crisp, mild and sweet, this apple ranks high in popularity and is a good all-purpose apple!
- Deliciously sweet-tart taste with a rush of rich, spicy flavor. Great for pies and crisps!
- Ida Red
- White flesh that is crisp, juicy, sweetly tart and deliciously spicy. Great for snacks and desserts and very desirable for any type of baking. Mrs. Beasley's favorite apple for baking whole.
- A cross between a tart Jonathan and mellow Golden Delicious, this crisp apple is honey sweet with a hint of tartness. Good for snacking, baking, salads and sauce. Great for fried apples!
- Pink Lady
- The newest addition to the Beasley Orchard. Sweet, slightly tart and VERY juicy!
- Thick red skin with a crisp, crunchy and juicy flesh. Enjoy the wine-like aftertaste of this sweetly tart all-purpose apple.
We have Beasley’s Award-winning Fresh Frozen Apple Cider! This batch was our last pressed from the previous season. Our cider is a multi-year winner of the Indiana State Cider Contest sponsored by Purdue University. Check out the plaques at the Cider Bar! So good because it is made one batch at a time, using an old family recipe! Don’t miss tasting our amazing cider!
We press our cider in small batches to ensure freshness for you. Please note that occasionally we sell out the same day the cider is pressed. If you are in need of a large quantity or planning a visit only for cider, please call ahead to ensure availability.
Cider Bar & Treats
- Beasley’s Apple Cider Slushies
- Hand-dipped Caramel Apples: Plain and Crushed Peanut
- Amish Popcorn
- Old Fashioned Candy & Soda Pop
- Homemade Fudge: Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Walnut, Peanut Butter, Maple Walnut, Butter Pecan, Heath Bar, Peppermint Bark
- 100% Maple Syrup & Sorghum
- Fruit Butters, with and without sugar
- Hoosier Sugar Daddy Specialty Syrups
- Hot Sauces & BBQ Sauces
- Local Honey
- Preserves, Jams and Jellies with and without sugar
- Salad Dressings
From the Bakery
- Fresh Baked Apple Dumplings & Rustic Apple Tarts
- Red’s Apple Fritters – Made with our Apples
- Cinnamon Rolls/Twist topped with Icing
- Pies are available fresh baked or frozen:
- Apple, Caramel Apple Nut, Country Apple Maple, Dutch Apple, Cherry, Pecan, Pumpkin, Rhubarb.
- Chocolate Chip, Rocky Road, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle, Sugar
- Pumpkin Roll by the loaf and slice