Stay Fresh on the Latest Produce
Harvesting Memories Since 1946
Here at Beasley's Orchard, we grow a variety of fruits and vegetables. All produce grown on our farm is harvested by hand and made available to you at our Old Barn Retail Market located on the farm. This assures you the freshest and highest quality fruit and vegetables. Please check back frequently to see what's currently available at Beasley's!
- Green Beans
- Winter Squash
- Acorn Squash
- Spaghetti Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Sweetie Sweet Onions
- Potatoes: Red, Yukon Gold
- Fresh Garlic
We have Beasley’s Award-winning Fresh Frozen Apple Cider! This batch was our last pressed from the previous season. Our cider is a multi-year winner of the Indiana State Cider Contest sponsored by Purdue University. Check out the plaques at the Cider Bar! So good because it is made one batch at a time, using an old family recipe! Don’t miss tasting our amazing cider!
We press our cider in small batches to ensure freshness for you. Please note that occasionally we sell out the same day the cider is pressed. If you are in need of a large quantity or planning a visit only for cider, please call ahead to ensure availability.
- Fresh Baked Apple Dumplings & Rustic Apple Tarts
- Red’s Apple Fritters – Made with our Apples
- Cinnamon Rolls/Twist topped with Icing
- Pies are available fresh baked or frozen:
- Apple, Caramel Apple Nut, Country Apple Maple, Dutch Apple, Cherry, Pecan, Pumpkin, Rhubarb.
- Chocolate Chip, Rocky Road, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle, Sugar
- Pumpkin Roll by the loaf and slice