Farm Fun for the Entire Family
Fun for the whole family!
Jumbo Jumping Pillow
Climbing Spider Web
Ball Target Throwing
Have Fun Together at our Family Activity Area!
Beasley's is excited to offer our Barnyard Bonanza Family Activity Zone! Our exciting Barnyard Bonanza offers a variety of activities designed to bring together everyone, ages 3 and up, for good old-fashioned playtime and fun on the farm! Activities include a 75-foot long Jumbo Jumping Pillow, an impressive 72-foot long Ball Zone where try your hand in football, baseball and basketball, a spider web rope climber, tetherball and cornhole game stations, and a corn crib, corn-filled box.
The Barnyard's activities are designed for ages 3 and up, but the youngest family members are welcome to enter at no cost for ages 2 and under, with a paying adult. Admission to the Barnyard gives you ALL DAY access. Children 12 and under must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult. Adults have just as much fun as the kids!
You may purchase a discounted Combo Pass which combines the Barnyard Bonanza with a hayride and entrance to this year’s 8-acre corn maze, Mustang Muscle, for a price of $12! That's a savings of $4 per person off of purchasing each activity separately!
The Barnyard Bonanza is just one more way Beasley's offers endless special memories year after year!
Activity Pricing for Ages 3 & Older
(Ages 2 & younger FREE with paying adult)
- Hayride to the Pumpkin Patch - $3
- Mustang Muscle Corn Maze - $7
- Barnyard Bonanza - $6
- Discount Combo Pass - Do EVERYTHING and save 25% - $12
- All children, ages 12 and under, must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult (18+).
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- A Combo Pass wristband (one price for all activities: Barnyard, Hayride an Corn Maze) OR Barnyard-Only wristband, offers unlimited ALL DAY access to the Barnyard Bonanza for the duration of one day. You may exit and re-enter at any time. When usage is high, some activities are timed, but you will have all day access to unlimited turns.
- Destructive behavior or not cooperating with staff members will result in being asked to leave.